Please note that The Edwardian Manchester reserves the right to refuse entry to The Spa & Gym if you do not comply by the company policies. We will not be held liable for any injury that may occur to any person, by failure to follow any of our safety procedures.
Rules & Regulations:
- Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the gym, sauna or steam room
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Management have the right to refuse entry
- The Edwardian Manchester accepts no responsibility for any personal items lost or damaged within the Spa & Gym
- Rude or Threatening behaviour will not be tolerated
- You are strongly advised not to use any equipment in the fitness centre without any proper medical advice if you have/suffer from:
- Heart conditions (Heart attack, Angina, Irregular heartbeat, Hole in the heart etc)
- High or low blood pressure
- Back or joint problems
- Respiratory illness (Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema)
- Are taking any medication or undergoing treatment for any illness
- Have/Had serious injury or operation within the last 18 months
- Pregnant or Post Natal (within 3 months of giving birth)
Please DO NOT:
- Exercise beyond your limits and capability
- Wear inappropriate clothing and footwear
- Use equipment without reading the instructions
- Lift more than your body weight
- Use equipment you do not understand or are familiar with
- Please arrive a minimum of 30-minutes prior to your appointment time, failure to do so can result in loss of treatment time.
- Paper copy of vouchers must be presented on arrival to the spa & gym.
- Suitable swim wear must be worn at all time.
- All persons under the age of 16 must have an adult present at all times.
- Child swim times are for 13 and under
- NO food or alcoholic drinks allowed on the pool side.
- Personal belongings must be stored in the lockers provided, under no circumstances are any items belonging to be kept behind the desk.
- Hotel guests must book a time slot for the pool, these are run every hour on the hour. Only 1-hour slot can be booked at a time
- Suitable clothing must be worn at all times
- Must be 16 or over to use the gym equipment
- No food or alcohol allowed in the gym area
- Please be mindful of other guests
- To help keep the gym tidy please return all equipment back to its rightful place
- Please sanitise any equipment you use
- Full payment is required to make a booking.
- 48-hour amendment/cancelation policy applies.
- Any cancelation 48-hours or less will not be refunded or moved.
- Cancelation within policy (over 48-hour's notice) can be refunded if agreed by management.
- Cancelation within policy (over 48-hours notice) can be moved to a different date, or credit put on an account to be used within a year.